HEALTH + SAFETY GUIDELINES
Posted as required by Jackson County
The safety and well-being of our staff, customers and community is our priority at Trinity Wellness. As COVID-19 continues to evolve and impact our community, we will continue to stay updated and engage in prevention procedures.
- CURRENTLY MASKS ARE NOT REQUIRED BUT OPTIONAL
- If you recently have had any cold or flu-like symptoms, respiratory issues, fever, have been in contact with others who are ill, feel any symptom(s) that could related to &/or have had potential exposure to COVID-19, please wait until you are fully recovered and well at least 14 days before returning.
- If you are awaiting COVID-19 test results please wait until you have a negative test before returning. If your test result is positive, please wait until you are fully recovered and well at least 14 day before returning.
- Appointment Policy: Please arrive at least 15 min. prior to appointment time to check in. New and existing clients please fill out your digital health consent form prior to your visit.
- Class Policy: Please arrive at least 15 min. prior to class time to check in. New and existing students please fill out your digital health consent form prior to your visit.
- 24 Hour Late Cancel/ No-Show Appointments: To avoid a $20 late cancel fee, click this link to update, change, or cancel your appointment 24 hours prior.