HEALTH + SAFETY GUIDELINES
Posted as required by Jackson County
- The safety and well-being of our staff, customers and community is our priority at Trinity Wellness. As COVID-19 continues to evolve and impact our community, we will continue to stay updated and engage in prevention procedures.
- If you have recently traveled outside the local area, been in large group gatherings, have flu-like symptoms, respiratory issues, have a fever or feel ill, been in contact with others who are ill, &/or have had potential exposure to COVID-19 please stay home and wait until you are fully recovered and well at least 14 days.
- MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL!!!
- Appointment Policy: Please arrive at least 5 min. prior to appointment time to check in. New clients please arrive 15 min. prior to fill out health consent form and to check in. Click here to print and fill it out form.
- Class Policy: Please arrive at least 5 min. prior to class time to check in. New students please arrive 15 min. prior to fill out health consent form and to check in. Click here to print and fill out form.
- 24 Hour Late Cancel/ No-Show Appointments: To avoid a $20 late cancel fee, click this link to update, change, or cancel your appointment 24 hours prior.