HEALTH + SAFETY GUIDELINES
Posted as required by Jackson County
- The safety and well-being of our staff, customers and community is our priority at Trinity Wellness. As COVID-19 continues to evolve and impact our community, we will continue to stay updated and engage in prevention procedures.
- If you have recently traveled outside the local area, been in large group gatherings, have flu-like symptoms, respiratory issues, have a fever or feel ill, been in contact with others who are ill, or have had potential exposure to COVID-19 please stay home and wait until you are fully recovered and well at least 14 days.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES!!! Clients - when you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please have your mask on and practice social distancing inside at all times. You will need to keep your mask on during your massage session. Students - masks are required at all times including during class. When arriving for an in-studio class, please wear a mask when entering the building and the common areas (bathroom, retail, front desk, etc). Students must bring all their own workout items, towel, and water. There will be a COVID-19 Health Liability Waiver for you to fill out once you arrive. Restroom is for customers only please.
- Currently all staff and customers will need to wear a mask inside the building and maintain social distancing at all times. We appreciate you understanding our current policies as we want to ensure the comfort and safety for all.
- Please have your credit card info updated in your MindBody account, for a quick no contact check out. As of now credit/debit card payment is preferred (3% processing fee will be applied). Check or Cash is still accepted. Pre-booking your next appointment is encouraged!
- Appointment Policy: Please arrive at least 5 min. prior to appointment time to check in. New clients please arrive 15 min. prior to fill out health consent form and to check in. Click here to print and fill it out form.
- Class Policy: Please arrive at least 5 min. prior to class time to check in. New students please arrive 15 min. prior to fill out health consent form and to check in. Click here to print and fill out form.
- 24 Hour Late Cancel/ No-Show Appointments: To avoid a $20 late cancel fee, click this link to update,change, or cancel your appointment 24 hours prior.